Sunday, May 24, 2015

This Time – A new adult novel through Tulip Romance

Happy to say the contract is final and this manuscript is currently making the rounds from my desk, my fabulous reader’s desk and my talented editor’s desk. My editor has let me peek at the creative resumes of two companies she is considering for the cover. Very exciting! I would have a hard time choosing, they are both extraordinary.

Gail Allen, the young adult author, is ready to launch, she has a Go-Daddy web page and everything. Naturally my friends here will receive all the same notifications though I will not be back linking Gail Allen from her site to this one.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh - when do we get a juicy synopsis of this new novel ?

Gail said...

Hope to have an excerpt out next week. Crossing my fingers. THANKS for asking!

Anonymous said...

Any updates on this yet?

Gail said...

I'm working on this one as we speak. Actually kinda worried that it's not good enough so it's taking me a while. Hopefully have a bit of it up by next week. Sorry it's taking so long. Writing for a new audience is intimidating. LOL

Anonymous said...

Is this a standalone or part of a new series? I've noticed your two new releases are new series

teriannesis said...

Speaking of novels in March 2015 you said Clair of Earth was exclusive to Amazon for 90 days. It has been well over that and I still cant find it on other platforms. This book sounded interesting. When and where can I find it soon?

Anonymous said...

Is there a big hiatus until your new adult novel is released? Can't see any information on it.