Wednesday, April 25, 2007

First Review for INTO HIS KEEPING

I am over the top proud of the review Two Lips Reviews gave INTO HIS KEEPING. It received a RECOMMENDED READ AWARD!! I'll post my fav. part, but here is the link to read the whole thing.

http://www.twolipsreviews.com/content/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1434&Itemid=36

Tara Renee at Two Lips writes:
"I waited impatiently for months for Into His Keeping to be released and I worried it would not live up the expectations I had created for it in my mind. Reading the newest offering from the extremely talented Gail Faulkner brought me to my knees. This book is so intense, so powerful, that I am not sure if I will able to do justice to it in my review. The concept of a man whose every action, every thought for the past 15 years is focused solely on finding the one woman he loves makes Into His Keeping a must-read. Coupling that concept with eloquent love scenes Gail Faulkner has a transformed a simple love story into a work of art."

2 comments:

zinreads said...

I loved IN HIS KEEPING. I have greatly ejoyed your writing since FULL RIDE and I always look forward to your new books as I know I am in for several hours of enjoyment. Keep writing as I am imaptiently waiting for the rest of the men in The Unit to tell their stories.


Ann

Gail said...

Thank you Ann. I'm so glad you enjoyed Holdin and Jill.

Not to worry, the Unit men are speaking, I simply can't type fast enough. LOL