Saturday, September 27, 2008

I just love this season

Fall= Romance

Crisp mornings encourage one to snuggle just a little longer.

The forest dressed gold with ruby accents is the perfect place to get lost with your alpha.

Being chilly because your jacket isn’t quite warm enough is a time honored way to get his arm around you. (Trying this in winter is just stupid because of the danger of freezing.)

Lighting a fire for the first time in fall is mysteriously romantic. Don’t fight it.

Of course, Halloween is an excuse to try anything wicked, erotic, just plain bad-girl. (that is, if you need an excuse)

I just love all the festivals.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fall is always my favorite season. And you hit it right on the head- the holidays, the temptation to snuggle, the crisp air.

But there's also raking leaves and playing in them, pumpkin carving and my favorite, all time favorite fall thing to do: apple picking.

Especially when your alpha reaches up high to get you an apple and his shirt raises up and.... hmmmm.

*grins*

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting for fall here!
I miss the changing colors of the Quakies, sigh. Living in the desert can be hard at times, not the winter though LOL
Kelly

N.J.Walters said...

It's my favorite season too. All those lovely colors, plus great holidays. Gotta love it.