Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sparkling Review makes a girl smile


Stealing Carmen was a work from the soul. One of those stories that knows what it wants and flows out of the author almost effortlessly. I have had this experience twice and marvel at them both. I can't explain them...I longingly wish every book worked that way. They don't.


Wrote SC in a week. It was contracted and fully edited in a little over thirty days from the date I started writing. The same thing happened with Romeo, however it took a little longer in the edits for that one. I was a very new writer.


Came home and found another glowing review for Stealing Carmen. Makes a writer's heart glow.



"STEALING CARMEN sizzles and snaps with electricity!" Sarah W. at Romance Junkies Reviews


Stealing Carmen has also received the following:

5 KISSES from TWO LIPS REVIEWS

5 CHERRIES from WHIPPED CREAM

5 STARS from REVIEW YOUR BOOK


That's what muse does. There is no explaining it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congraulations, honey!

Gail said...

Thank you Joan! Thinking the credit should be spread around to my critque partner as well. The woman is a gem. She puts up with me too.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure she realizes that you are a gifted person and that all gifted people are ecentric in some manner. I'm sure she loves you just as you are.