Thursday, March 27, 2008

Why didn't I think of that????

A dear friend, who I now consider BRILLIENT, made the most amazing suggestion to my last post. She was sensitive to the fact that her logical solution might highlight a certain “void” in my mental process. Translation = She emailed me so I wouldn’t look like an idiot.

Her suggestion was to have a person who writes reviews, and does it well, read my book and help me with writing the synopsis. (hand to forehead) BRILLIENT!

Um, I do dat next time.

Unfortunately, I’ve already sent my efforts to the agent.

Reviewing a book is such a distinct talent and I’ve always marveled at the skill. There is no question, I don’t have that ability. If I could tell the story on one page, I probably wouldn’t write 160 pages.

1 comment:

Linda said...

LOVE THE CAT

Don't you EVER think of shortening your stories. Gah! I'm ever so grateful you write AND get published. Obviously, whatever you're doing now is working. Thank goodness.