Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Random Things Making me Happy today

In no order, structure or logical setting.

The sun is shining.
Some of the tulips lived and are coming up
Pebbles being cuddly
I finished my taxes
I’m not sick
The basement didn’t flood yet this spring
I’m almost done with Wicked Beast
My critique partners all like Wicked Beast – makes me very happy. There are three of them and they couldn’t be more different personality wise. I’m amazed.

There is more, but you get the idea.

What's making you smile today?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When spring comes and stays, life is indeed beautiful!!
I am so happy to hear that our dragon is almost done and ready to pounce on us very shortly... yahooooo!!
Thanks Gail,we readers are trying to wait quietly and patiently... can't help it though... your alpha heroes bring out the impatience in me....
Rita

Anonymous said...

You make me smile!

So what color are the tulips?

Gail said...

Thank you Rita. Impatience is a compliment.

Tulips are just pointy shoots right now. It was a multi color box of bulbs so they didn't have to promis any color. We'll see.

Anonymous said...

You are a girl after my own heart - I, too, take much joy in the little things. Here are the things that made me smile today:

The pair of doves sat on the fence and cooed, then nuzzled each other on and off all afternoon.

Watching my kitty "click" at them.

Butterflies - they always make my day.

Going outside thinking "I've GOT to pull those ugly weeds today." then finding they've bloomed into beautiful purple flowers overnight.

Hope you had a wonderful day!
Georgia