Friday, June 13, 2008

I've been away

Going out of town can be a gamble. There are places and people who do not understand having Internet access is a staple of life. They seem to believe food, air and water are the main requirements to sustaining life. pfff!!!!!!

So here I am, limited Internet access and all. I feel naked!

I have used the time wisely though and written almost none stop. Maybe there is something good that can come from being out of touch with the rest of the world. LOL

Monday I'll be back in my own cave and very happy about it. The new man in my life does not have a title to his book. I'll work on that next week. Post some excerpts and see if ya'all can come up with something too.

Since I am on vacation I wrote a fantasy. Um, okay, one of mine. I'm feeling all "melty" about him at the moment. He's humanoid, but not so much. The feline origins of his species are very evident and oh yeah, King of The Jungle action is amazing. LOL But he's not in a jungle, it's sorta set in the future. Confused much? See why I'm so bad at a synopsis? LOL

Well, you'll meet him next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooo, can't wait to meet the new guy!

You were missed this past weekend,lots of people asking where you were.

Hope you have a great weekend!
Kelly