Monday, July 14, 2008

Yayyyyyy, the fun people are coming

Yayyy, a week of play coming up. I have the fun people as house guests this week. My entire family is fun, but this gang is the action hero part of the family. They never get tired. They always have another idea of what to do to have fun. Best of all, they all pitch-in to keep the house livable while we’re having all the fun.

Can you tell I adore all my nieces and nephews? Both my siblings managed to have the most interesting people as children. My siblings are older, had kids way earlier than I did so the nieces and nephews are mostly young adults. Amazing, totally enjoyable young adults who simply take care of whatever they see needs doing in the house and can stay up all night to watch the entire Firefly series. I love them!

I adore both my siblings and their spouses too and realize how lucky I am. My brother married a friend of mine and my sister married someone who became a friend. Don’t get me wrong, the entire family is not Mayberry-wonderful. We have a full basket of “nuts” floating in this gene pool. I suppose these are just my type of nuts.

1 comment:

Kealie Shay said...

Sounds like fun. Hope you enjoy your visit.