Sunday, September 2, 2018

Fall 2018 News

What a lovely time of year. The holidays are coming!! I love the fall. It has been a long time since I slipped into my “author silks”, but at last, here we are. There is a little news that I’m thrilled about. Gail Faulkner’s titles are once again available in ebook from. Currently 8 of the previously published titles are available on Kindle. I am working on releasing all the books published under the Publishing House that Shall Not Be Named. After that’s accomplished I will be releasing a new book this fall. It’s not an erotic but I hope you enjoy it anyway. Thank you for stopping by. Gail

4 comments:

sassytdw said...

Yay. Glad you are back. Do you have links?

Unknown said...

Hope there will be more of the Protocol books! Rest of the team needs wives!

Gail Faulkner said...

Hi ya guys!!

Sassy, here is the link to Into His Keeping: https://www.amazon.com/Into-His-Keeping-Gail-Faulkner-ebook/dp/B07H1HV4T2/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1535917033&sr=8-8&keywords=gail+faulkner

But just sign onto Amazon or Kindle and search my name, the ebooks will shown up.

Oh, a Vote for the next book. Got it! :)

lorir said...

So happy to hear from you! Will Long Shot be published soon?