Thursday, January 31, 2008

Oh be still my freakin heart!



Must calm down. Must breathe. Is upsidedown the same as breathing into a bag?

Phil Gigante emailed me!!!!
In case you don't know, he's the voice on Karen Marie Moning's audio books. A talented actor and director, he purrs Karen's Highlanders with such wicked voice. Need a moment to fan self, perhaps I should step outside, it's something like 12 degrees, that might cool me down.

There is no other reason for this post except to gush over that voice. I adore Moning's Highlanders and now am completely captivated by Mr. Gigante voicing them.
I sooo have to do a story in which the wicked voice is center stage. Of course erotic. At this point I don't think it's going to be a romance. Just a tale about what a wicked actor can do to his devoted fans with just his voice. OMG I have got to stop thinking about that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hee-hee-- Got squeegasms, don't ya?!

As another obsessed member of Phil's fandom, I'm grinning ear to ear. And I think I'm relieved that I'm not the only one that Phil makes so giddy

I've got Kiss of the Highlander here and I'm hoarding it to make it last as long as possible. But will Drustan last until Dageus appears in March? Not bloody likely!