Friday, June 20, 2008

More waiting

I just sumbitted another manuscript. I really hate the waiting.

Here is a little bit more of ASK FOR IT.


“My Lord, please. I require no special privileges,” Sahara insisted and stopped walking, tugging on her wrist in his hold.

Tor turned to face her. He didn’t let go. “Special privileges are yours and you will attempt to receive them graciously. My brother’s widow will have every privilege I can bestow on her. What do you think my example tells the general population about how to care for the widows and orphans in their families? Eternal Bells, woman. Do I have to explain this to you in public?”

“Ah, I didn’t think of that,” Sahara mumbled a guilty glance at the crowded room and stopped resisting.

“No, you didn’t. Your only thought was being difficult,” Tor rumbled in suppressed irritation. The only reason she bought his flimsy excuse was because she was an out-worlder. A beautiful, fascinating smooth skin who shattered his composure just that easily, by appearing. Looking at her was all it took. His balls tightened, his cock threatened to swell and he was left feeling like a rutting fool with no control.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yowza, this is hot! I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be reading this real soon. I'm just waiting in anticipation to find out when...

Anonymous said...

Gail-Do we have any news on Blind Fire yet? I admit this new one you are teasing us with sounds wonderful but I miss the Ghost Unit Boys. Just a hint???

Anonymous said...

Gail, I just finished re-reading Jamies Cherub. I think you should think about writing a couple of books as a spin off from this book. One about that Dominus Serellius would be good. YOu left it open at the end where the unknown female was contacting him telepathically. Also some books about Jack and Laura and their family memebers would be cool. It's just something for you to think about cause I know you have all kinds of ideas in your mind for books. Later Lucy

Gail said...

No news on Blind Fire yet. Sorry. There is news on Dominus' story, that is coming along nicely. He is part of the series I'm working on currently.

There ya have all the hints I can give out. LOL

Anonymous said...

Gail, this story is very hot and I'm getting very anxious to read it. So write, woman, write! :-) Just kidding...but we really like Tor...

Hugs!
Georgia