Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wish I had more things to talk about

One of my pet pevs is a blogger who does not update it. If I take the time to read their thoughts, I want fresh thoughts every day. Humph. See my problem? If it bugs me, I should be able to make sure my blog has something new everyday. As you can see, not working so well for me.

Here is all I got. No news on publishing dates or submitted manuscripts. Haven’t had time to read any good books.

As a family, times have been tough. We’ve buried two family members in two months and a friend of the family. Makes connecting with each other urgent. I will have family house guests through the twenty first. Should be a hectic time but I’m enjoying reconnecting with some family members I haven’t seen in years. A suicide in the family gets peoples attention. I believe that’s the only good thing to come of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gail,
I love your blog and check it almost every day. There is always a little twinge of dissapointment if there is not a new posting. However, since I almost newer post a comment myself I can't complain. If I almost always look but not post does this make me a voyeur?

Gail said...

We encourage voyeurs here, no need to worry. LOL It is nice to read you though, thanks Nancy!